This is really good for your health and digestion. It should be the first thing you drink when you wake up.
- 1 1/2 cups hot water (the same temperature you would use to make tea)
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar (or up to 3 tsp)
- 1 tbsp honey (I use manuka honey)
- 1 tsp fresh ginger juice OR 1/2 to 3/4 tsp powdered ginger spice OR 2-inch knob peeled ginger, sliced (ginger is to taste – use more or less as desired, but use enough so that your throat tingles when you drink it!)
- If using fresh ginger juice or powdered ginger: combine all ingredients and mix until well incorporated. Serve hot and sip it like a tea.
- If using fresh ginger: Combine the peeled fresh sliced.